<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 06, 2008
♥; MOOD SWING
MOOD SWING

I had a bad dream this morning.
It seem so real & it's freaking me.
A man tried to kill me & as i defend myself, I actually stabbed him with a knife which he was holding.
He survived & suddenly the setting turn out to be in the ward...
I was a nurse there & guess what?
The man who tried to kill me was under my care!

OMG! Since morning i had a weird feeling... I'm not sure what it is but just a very uncomfortable feeling..as if something bad is happening...?

I told Siao eh & she asked if I had troubles or undergoing huge stress.
I couldn't think of any..until when we started talking bout the bonding issue.
I'm in a mess.. dunno what is my aim, what I want to do after graduation & most importantly, I'm not sure if I want to be a nurse.
There's just Fear... My parents & bro were urging me to get a bond.
2 years bond.
I once set my mind on the thought of getting a bond but...
suddenly I realised that a nurse has to be incredibly knowledgeable & know her stuff at the tip of her fingers like just *snap*!
I'm not sure if I'm able to do that.
Many a time I tried to imagine myself as a staff nurse in a ward & IF the senior staff nurses or other nurses were not there.. how am i going to cope all the patients.
2 years is neither short nor long.
It's the period which I have to go through..I just fear that I'm unable to cope in the ward.

I've been considering the bond for like almost 1 1/2 year & yet, I'm still in a dilemma.
My uncle spoke to me through the phone this evening bout this issue.
Honestly, when my mum told me my uncle want to talk to me.... I didn't want to answer.
I know he's being kind & just concerning bout me..but.. it's all stressing me out.
Relatives calling home to ask why didn't I get a bond with the hospital blablabla..
I know they are all concerns~ yet I feel that I want to isolate from them.

Maybe I know u people might be thinking..It's just a bond, matter of either want / dun want..what's there to be troubled about? After the bond, come out u can do any other things u want to. It's not that easy as u think.
U'r not in my situation & u'r not me so it's hard to understand.
I don't understand why my tears kept verging out..just feel like pouring out.
might be my hormonal changes period I guess.
It's just emotions taking me over.

I guess my primary appraisal was a (-)ve one which leads to my lack of coping ability therefore stress. Hell.. i rmb wad i presented to the class this morning..

Went for a jog immediately after talking to my uncle even though i was very tired.
I need some air & hormones to make me feel good.
Indeed it helped a little.

I think my attitude was not very good today
It's just my homones .. sorry to disappoint u.. if i'm not wrong, u felt disappointed.
Face to face communication is a prefered option for me.

Today is the start of holiday.
I've got lots of project to complete & better start reading up my diseases & drug books.
I'm already a year 2 student & yet still so ignorant. *reality snap*

Okok.I guess i felt a little better now.
A very BIG HUG to pam & liwei for celebrating a belated birthday for me.
The birthday song was real embarrassing us alright but THANKS! =D
MOE! (inside joke)lol..

A very BIG THANKYOU to all my friends who attended my "party" & wishes me happy birthday. It was great!

A very BIG BIG BIG HUGS to Mr.bf for the awesome celebration which was indeed surprising everytime.

My birthday party & all the happening photos i'll update soon I Promise. =X

Labels:


21:59




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="