<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 10, 2008
♥;
Zing Zing!!

I felt so freaky last night! Stupid stalker! O,o

This morning had my ballroom dance lesson. WOW there were like 50 over girls and only 20 over guys. The room was surely overcrowded =X
Back to BASIC! Rumba dance today & i've learned this previously but kind of need to reflash.
Ooo..it's getting exciting! Stretching lesson next mon! MAKE UP lesson next saturday! =D
I'm TEMPTED TEMPTED to get a new pair of new LATIN HEELS~! i like the cross front design. Damnnn...it cost man haha!
(tsktsktsktsk)

Stress stress stress... reatil therapy helps? not for the time being. Food therapy? trying not to. I need to cut my tummy fats for real. almost everyone in ballroom have such good figures lol. Exercise therapy? trying to do that but recently there's no time for that. How else? They are all just distractions...... it won't really helps lol!

I'm really quiet recently i know. I don't smile much i don't laugh out loud as much as i used to in the past. Get stress out easily and get headaches. Feel very lost in my school work. Speak out lesser than ever... cry out loud? wait till i cant hold it anymore. Trying to feel happier back with dancing =)

Hui is going bangkok soon.

16:07




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="