<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
♥; just as usual!
Tomorrow is Labor day = NO SCHOOL = YEAHHH!
but......................................
I'm thinking should I WORK? = DOUBLE PAY!!!= Money rolling in abit~!
but......................................
also mean cant go out PLAY and delayed school work. LOL
I KNOW i'm indecisive & contridicting~~~
O,O
well..if u know me..u'll understand tt i'm indecisive =X

I was so bored awhile ago & actually tried doing lotta quiz from friendster.
1 of it was "how u die"---- they said i would most probably die drowning & even said it was a classic way of dying =_-!!

Borrowed some DVDs & watched " DREAMGIRLS"~
I think this movie was awsome!! Their vocal were so powerful & could just project their emotions by singing...
(Ohh how i wish i could have such powerful & amazing vocal lol)

Shopped online the otherday in SCHOOL. lol
All a big big THANKS to MRS KAI~!
it was just so worth it~ very cheap! haha

AND Ohohohoh....
somewhat & somehow i followed my thoughts & went back for ballroom audition last sat~ =X
results were out today & i'm in it~! I think i shall not feel too stressful bout it & just take it easy like an extra leisure activity =)))

Gotta have my dinner now~ tata~
oh & hope the swimming thing tml is still on =)

19:54




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="