<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 07, 2008
♥; tired
Time to get a new thumbdrive!

Just 'sort of ' completed my hardcopy for psychology presentation.
Dead tired.
Eyes glued to the computer for such long hours.

Sudden news that malay oral might be tml.
I am so not prepared.
Wish me luck ppl.
Hope i will be so lucky to pass if my oral is tml.
I do not want to retake malay.

Alien vs predator.
To me this film kind of sucks.
I am legend.
Is so much better than that.
Okay.random.

While i was showering today.
something struck me. lolx.
I was thinking of how i want my 18 birthday to be like!
LOLx!
I told huishan.
she was like LOLx!
So now i know where she want her birthday.
I am still thinking.
Haha.
Indecisive u see. =)

I placed the food in my plate for dinner.
Walked to the kitchen window.
& stare. lolx.
The wind was so comforting.
Somehow i felt a little lost.
Distant feeling.
I told Jerald.
He actually felt the same.

Woke up at 2pm today.
Time to sleep: it's 2am.
Bye.

All the best to Michelle's 1st day to school tml! =)

Labels:


01:50




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="