<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 17, 2007
♥; FIRST DAY AS A NURSE~!
What more can i say?
Today is my FIRST day wearing a nurse uniform
my FIRST day to SGH
my FIRST time waking up so early in the holiday !~lol
feeling kinda excited + nervous~

What more can i say?
I've got dumbo's company
making the effort to wake up early in the morning
my day was made so much better =D

What more can i say?
I've got such a great friend
ahjun always encouraging me
bringing me things i loved
making the effort to meet up
just to pass me handmade muffins =D

What more can i say?
Just a word
-touched-
Glad that there are people who cares so much for me
Glad that they are all there beside me
Glad that they didn't abandon me

I feel really happy
humans are filled with emotions
it's just a matter of expression

sometimes silence could be expressing happiness too =)

I'm really nervous for my attachment
hope it'll be an enjoyable experience =D

Labels:


23:17




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="