<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
♥; Wondering
y am i blogging at this hour?
I don't feel like sleeping....feeling kinda empty though
.......................................................................
was feeling quite upset on sunday though
just knocked off & ahjun texted me.
the short conversation was =(
he seems to misunderstood wad i meant.

......................................................................
alright.i've bought both the dress & the shawl as what i've mentioned in my earlier post.
I wanna get so many stuff.
BUT i've gotta save too.
moreover sunday was sort of my last day at C4 as i've changed to tempt staff.
I'll still be working when i'm free though.just dunno when only lolx...

kinda feel so lost after wrk
wenxin jie passed me a box of chocolate but hinted obviously it was not frm her though
anyway.. thanks ' that person' for the chocolate =)

received a box of chocolate frm ah jun on sat too.
kinda surprised.

Ben & jerry with ivy & chat chat here & there..
couples everywhere~

halfway dancing with bryan today...
he says ' u look like secondary school student lei '
& i say ' orh..ok i know... ' =X

I cant help but start to WONDER----
is this GOOD or BAD?

GOOD : look younger. [grace's theory]-> when grow older will look younger than actual age which is a good thing isn't it?

BAD : look kiddish & immature.[grace's theory]-> The LOOK doesn't match the AGE. =( sad thing~ u know..like underage =(

Should I do something to myself to improve self-image?lolx

Should I do something to my hair?-dye?perm?cut?whatever?

Hais..
But it's like as if I myself wan to look like that.
what to do? The world is just unfair.
but i kinda dread looking so kiddish.
If possible I wish I could be like some real hottie standing tall, slim & sexy wahaha.
Plus some smart brain cells in my brain.
=X lol - well - i think i'm talking crap stuffy -

Whatever...

OH. Nerd is down with high fever.
Just know it today =X
No wonder he seems to be MIA recently..
hope he get well soon then can pei me crap rubbish!

Oh well.
Now both my brothers are so glued to the PSP.
I chipped in some $$ for the PSP as kor's bdae present & i've not touch it yet.lolx
It's white in colour. still think the HOT PINK wan is nicer.
I see so many ppl holding a PSP in hand everywhere! haha.
ENVY~~

HAHA.
I learnt something from jammy today!
2 weeks she shed 5kg man!
but in such unhealthy way.....
she only eat like 2 meals in 2 weeks. drink v little water also.
Plus have lotta stressing problems.

I think i'll try it some time lolx
the time when i really wanna shed the fats in my tummy & has no other resort lolx!
-Kidding- but good idea though.save $$ on food. wahaah.

I wanna do so many things after exam..
ok.i know i'm a noob if i say this but i'll still say lolx
I wanna try shopping online! haha

Sian~ 2 hrs lecture tml =_-

Labels:


00:52




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="