Friday, June 22, 2007
♥; what is wrong?
Was supposed to go FB camp but decided not to go cos lotta things undone~Today was supposed to go out with leng.pam.liwei deleng last min have stomach flu .Hope she'll get well soon..hmm..so everything was cancelled =/Went bugis meet dance senior to get proper heels but in the end didn't buy cos not suitable.=Xgtg chinatown there see~went back serangoon saw nerdso dinner tgth ah jun baked some muffin & passed to me~So YUMMY!I think his baking skills has improved & it's so good now.can open shop le i guess ~ ^-^~nerd & me went lao di fang chichat then ah jun joined toohe bought some muffin for him also ~so nice.at house downstairs till like 12plus 1 am den went off...I'm like having some serious talk with ah jun now.I'm not sure if i'm doing/saying the right things or not.I just hope everything will turn out fine but not worst.Is it tat i'm not understanding enough? =/i think whatever i said seems so wrong.am i at fault?......................my minnie mouse sling bag snapped! =(just knew that this will happen but kinda upset.think can sew it back.hope so.Labels: time could change lotta things.object.human.feelings.