Wednesday, June 13, 2007
♥; Shopping for Once FINALLY lolx
Oooo~~finally i've bought something NEW!bought a jacket & a hot pink ear ring today =D love it so much!still saw alotttttttta things i wanna buy ~hais~~ $$$$$ saw this kakis pants at giordano~kinda like the grey & also the white one..dunno which to buy =(Indecisive! haha luckily wy help me reserve the white one first .saw this pink colour belt wit wy at S&Kit's nice la..~~~ i wanna buy so many things~gotta go for hep B jab during this 2 week holiday (arggh~injections!=X)Ooooh ya!I wanna get a hair cut! but kinda cant decide also lolx!i wanna cut my fringe but dunno how i wan it to be hahah[I remembered I had a bad dream this morning which woke me up from my sleep]hmm..it's kinda real. the first part was shocking .the 2nd part was weird! the thing is tt I was wearing my prom night dress! lolx!had kinda bad feeling bout it somehow~~but nvm .. it's just a dream i guess?but it made me start to think about stuff which i've seemed to be taking for granted?is it due to fear?lolx i dunno~~
Hmm..Fahana texted me bout having group discussionshe was kinda disappointed cos many did not take the initiative to ask bout the presentation & stuff..which can be understood.hope things will turn out well overall =)I wanna apologise to ah jun also.There's so much misunderstanding btw us recently.& we seems to be so pissed off shortly after a conversationanyway still good buddy yeah? =Dshall see u & jas on friday for the movie .Yesterday went back school for latine chacha practice & study abithaha (but i spent 3hrs for dance & only 1 hr for study =X)after dinner went watch movie with "dumb-bell" lolxfinally got to watch "Pirates......"hmm.. Overall i find the movie quite nice but a little draggy =(Labels: i'm so in a shopping mood~~~