Monday, April 30, 2007
♥; SUmmer time?
Just went suntanning with mich.est.hui yesterday.Had a lovely day at sentosa & it's sunny.ouch!~ my skin hurts though i've already applied suntan lotion =(GUESS what?I'm also going sentosa tml AGAIN!hahaU all must be thinking that i'm crazy or something.Tml i'm going with my poly classmates hope it'll be fun...*hope sosososo* =)I'm not sure what's wrong with me since school startsI've the urge to work very duper hard for schoolworkbut i simply just cant get myself to sit still & concentrate in reading all those notes & everything...sometimes I've the motivation for a moment then it dissappeared =( argghh~~my mind seems to be at somewhere else. in lala land?i need help lolx..how to concentrate lolx it's already week 3 liaomy test is in week 8 &my attachment to hospital is ard week 17 if i'm not wrong& it's like so fast la....can TIME please slow down for me? i'm gonna go weiying house get vball for tmlfeel so kinda lazy but have to la..if not tml will be bored to death if there's no games to play =_=!Labels: it's summer time? haha