<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 26, 2007
♥; I see only myself on the dancefloor.
Phew..
was so nervous & excited bout the dance audition today.
Everything happens extremely fast when u'r on the dancefloor
& the music dun stop for u =)
It's really an experience..& i could dance again.. =>

Well the audition is like there will be group of 6 ppl dancing for 3 times
ohh..here comes my turn..so nervous..
but there isn't any time to think bout nervous when the music start playing
all u have to do is move your body hahh..whooo...

The ambients changed suddenly..
I could only see myself in the mirror..on the dancefloor..
No longer do i feel the presence of the staring crowds
it's just my world..to express..

This time round I didn't feel any regrets or thing lyk "shit.damn.done so badly"
On the other hand, I felt so elated & relax..
There's joy from the bottom of my heart..hahah so happy!
There's of cos a no. of PROS dancer who start dancing & ppl go lyk "wwooooooooo!wow!sexy!"
haha..we all have the same passion & at least i'v tried & won't have any regrets..

I got to know new friends & saw some ppl i know too lyk chiewpeng.hamira.xinyi.
well just wanna let ppl know that

"courage to get on the dancefloor & dance is already a thumb up !U'r in the limelight where ppl look at your every body movements.At least you ppl have tried & this is very good le =) so cheer up k! "

Labels:


23:22




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="