<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
♥; Confused i am
............................................
i stand looking
at the threatening sky
what i saw
were only lightnings...
............................................
everything was expressed


The sky was pouring in the evening
no wonder it felt so cold
just when i stepped out of the karaoke with Leng
the ground was so slippery

3 hours of singing~
it's a good way for de-stressing
at least for me...maybe?

suddenly the same question
kept shooting back at me.
"Is nursing what you seriously want?u better consider properly girl" said my mum.
I've been trying to find the answer
but to no avail...
I asked myself repeatly
but I still cant find the exact answer.
I'm confused.I'm indecisive.

maybe some of you might say
serve me right for choosing this course if that's not what i really wanted
there's nothing i can say bout this.
I can't deny that I've nv thought of taking up nurse course in the past
what done cant be undone.hmmm.
I can say that this course is interesting in a way that everyone are curious in human body isn't it?
the structure ,how it works & everything like that..
but now i can assure you that this course is seriously Tough.
It's all back to biology ,science,human behaviour & stuff.Lotta terminology, memorizing & researching work.
Moreover it's a job which handles with life.
There's alot of fear , uncertainties inside me which I just do not know how to express out.
I won't get any answer.
Or maybe ppl will just say that i'm thinking too much & stuff like that.

" If you really don't wanna study nursing, u can withdraw now, just that u'll waste a few thousand " said kor kor
So what if i withdraw?
what am i to do then?Impossible for course transfer.
Only way is to wait for next intake.
But that does not mean I could get into the course thst I want isn't it?

But the thing is..
today is like already the 2nd week of school & then I start toquestion bout this kinda things..
I find it so no point but i'm so uncertain.
how now brown cow....~~~~pheww
why am i so indecisive?
So many things & just so little time

Labels:


22:02




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="