<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 07, 2006
♥;
7/9/06

Feeling super duper tired recently.
Have being sleeping around 2a.m. and waking up at 8a.m for the past 2 days.
Both mentally & physically tired.
Sometimes i really feel like giving up everything...
i'm just too tired..

i feel tt i'm no longer a fresh new spoonge which can just absorb everything tt i learn everyday around me.i feel myself so dehydrated?like a tortise without its shells?
I feel very empty up there in my brain.

Maybe sometimes we people just have to accept some facts when reality set in.
I was so naive before
I didn't wanna grow up when i was still a kid
I wanted to live in my own fantasy world
I want my friends to be all with me
I dun wan things to change for the bad
I want things to remain as the past
I want things to be as simple as it is
I want everybody to be happy
I want a time machine
I want someone one can be trusted
I want everything to be pleasant
I wan and dun wan so many impossibilities
I was so naive to actually think tt maybe miricles might happen..
though i stay with some of my principles..
I know tt i'm just lieing to myself

I'v always thought that a friendship will last a lifetime
but sometimes i just have to tell myself
even when we just cant bear to let it go
some friends just comes & goes
I can't control what's gonna affects a friendship
but i believe tt if there are true friends..they will stay by you always.

My kor kor once told me tt real true friends are hard to find but there are still true friends in everyone's life
its just a matter of time..when your true friends will appear in your life.

Maybe sometimes somethings happened & causes things to change
but it's only this changes tt let me see the truth in it
maybe whatever i believes are just my own believes..

i'm alright..just expressing what's in me recently..=)

seriously since the start of school holidays
i'v nt been hanging out with my 'jiemei'
even before the holidays..
i dunno why & in me there's just another feeling which was created by myself
everytime i just wish tt things will stay as what it is in the past..
just hope that the future ahead will be much much much much better =D

anyway ytd & today went for social studies.didn't go for p.o.a today.
& tml is the bio practical!
i'm so not in the mood for prelims & i'm supposed to be studying now instead of blogging..
wahahah..hope the practical will be easy.
all the best for all bio students..!

so sleepy -_-zZzZZZ

23:54




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="