<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31125537?origin\x3dhttp://roses-with-thorns.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 11, 2006
♥;
11/8/06

Soo many things happened within a day...just feeling so tired..
got back O'level chinese results & was so so dissappointed..didnt get my expected A.. =(
hais..this really seems to be a wake up call for me..everything is drawing near & so little time left..
i'll work harder for the retest! =))

after school only me.hongwei.karen.jeraldine.marcus stayed backed for chemistry.
pretty bad actually.only 5 of us turned up.

went home..at night was supposed to have dinner with hui wy mich i guess..
but mummy dun want me to go so didnt go.
hope they have a great dinner =>

Just realised that so many things had happened without me realising much...
i really hope things will turn better & wont turn ugly..
just hope that sometimes time could just flow back or something..just like time machine?
suddenly this song came to my mind & this is my favorite song too..

##############################
SUGABABES "Ugly"

When I was 7
They said I was strange
I noticed that my eyes and hair weren't the same
I asked my parents if I was OK
They said you're more beautiful
And that's the way they show that they wish
That they had your smileSo my confidence was up for a while
I got real comfortable with my own style
I knew that they were only jealous cos

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
So are you So are you

There was a time when I felt like I cared
That I was shorter than everyone there
People made me feel like life was unfair
And I did things that made me ashamed
Cos I didn't know my body would change
I grew taller than them in more ways
But there will always be the one who will say
Something bad to make them feel great

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
So are you So are you

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
So are you So are you

Everybody talks bad about somebody
And never realises how it affects somebody
And you bet it won't be forgotten
Envy is the only thing it could be
Cos people are all the same
(The same, the same)
And we only get judged by what we do
(What we do, yeah, yeah)
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
(Yeah, you)
So are you So are you

People are all the same
(Oh, oh, oh)
And we only get judged by what we do
(What we do, yeah)
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then
(Yeah, so are you)
So are you So are you

##########################

当我们同在一起
在一起 在一起
当我们同在一起
都快乐无比。。 =)

i only wanna rmb the happiest time & nt the bad ones..

well..marcus called me in the evening & we chatted
i got so pissed off & angry & i just kinda 'shouted' in an angry tone at him.=X
cos was really angry and just wanna let him know what he said at times are very 'what'.
& he knows it himself.so he understand'ed' afterall
but after hanging up the phone i just feel so stressed by everything happening & i actually was at the verge of breaking down.& i knew tt i'm nt the only 1 who's feeling lyk this i guess..
i'm nt cry baby but somehow emotional recently.. =(
So glad leng was there to listen to my 心事... thanks girlfriend !

anyway..i still dun get it why we'r called 'flower gang' or something.lolx
mich-black rose?
yingqi-blue rose?
weiying-red rose?
esther-white rose?
grace-pink rose?
huishan-?(nt comfirmed yet)
jasmine-? (nt comfirmed yet)
wuahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaah

-_-v .peace.

22:04




♥ GRACE ♥

grace_xinjin@hotmail.com Photobucket Photobucket >

="